Sidor

söndag 21 september 2014

Cocoa Daisy September Project Art kit

The September Project Art kit from Cocoa Daisy contained Liquitex String Gel, two “fragments” designed by Ronda Palazzari to use as masks, an exclusive Cocoa Daisy stamp “little dots”, a Fude Ball pen, a tube of Dina Wakley acrylic paint “ruby”, a graph card and a piece of sewing pattern.

I really love String Gel! It's so fun and messy! :) You can use it as it is (it's white, but dries clear) or you can colour it with paint. Here I used the red Dina W paint and Liquitex Acrylic Ink in gold.

For more images, ideas and info, please visit the Cocoa Daisy blog.



I also tried making patterns with gel + black paint and then filling some of the spaces up with other colours.


I made some green grass...


I used mist and then rubbed some acrylic paint on top of the gel, to make it stand out.


I created this very simple layout with this three year old photo of baby Tuva! :)


I also created this page in my journal, practicing some writing with the gel + black paint.






Inga kommentarer: