Sidor

tisdag 15 juli 2014

Cocoa Daisy August sneaks + Cybercrop this weekend + more...!

Lots of fun happening at Cocoa Daisy! This weekend we are having a crop to celebrate the new site - www.cocoadaisy.com. It'll be a smaller crop than most of our previous crops, but there'll still be challenges, games, prizes and lots of fun!

Please come and join us on Friday-Saturday, July 18-19! It's free and everyone is welcome!


I also have a sneak of the August kit - Modern + Vintage. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of my new favourite kits! Kits go on sale to subscribers, Monday, July 28th at 9 PM ET. The general public will be able to purchase kits and add ons starting August 1st at midnight ET.

 
Something else that I'm REALLY excited about is the news about the Day Planner kits - coming in September! I've recently discovered the slightly crazy world of filofaxes and other gorgeous planners and I'm sooo looking forward going back to using a paper planner instead of trying to survive with the calendar in my phone + too many lists on small scraps of paper that I can never find when I need them anyway... :)
 
Watch out for more sneaks coming up!
 
 

Inga kommentarer: