Sidor

lördag 14 september 2013

I do this to relax...

...and because it's fun, and because I love that I sometimes create something that someone else will be happy to have a look at in the future... but mostly I do this for ME, because I enjoy it so much.

This was my layout for the second challenge during the European Scrap Battle. I was very happy to move on to round 3 but I'm up against two crazy fab scrappers (in the layout and the mixed media categories), so this next round will be a tough one! :)

On the layout below I mostly used papers from a few different Cocoa Daisy kits. I heat embossed the frame, using Silver Glitter Zing. I also heat embossed the arrow decos, using White Zing. I used my sewing machine a lot and I splattered some mist over the cardstock.

2 kommentarer:

Monica sa...

Åh! Håller tummarna för dig nu då. Kram!

Denise sa...

This is incredible Anna. I love the circles and the photo is darling, you are my little sister!!