Sidor

onsdag 26 december 2012

And the house is empty...

We've had a full house for a few days and it's been wonderful but very intense. We've been eating a lot, playing games, laughing, chasing the small kids, eating again, opening presents, playing in the snow and then I think we also had some more food... :) Now when all the guests have left, I believe all five of us enjoy having some quiet time to ourselves. I have some scrapping on my schedule and I am very much looking forward to finally digging into the January Cocoa Daisy kit!

Have you been checking out the Creative Christmas Calendar over at the Paperliitin blog? Riikka invited a whole bunch of fabulous scrappers to contribute and I was so happy and honored to be asked to join in.

I created this layout using lots of Tattered Angels Glimmer mist and you can check out Riikka's blog for some step-by-step photos and some info about how I created my layout.



1 kommentar: