Sidor

torsdag 2 augusti 2012

Canvas for the Tattered Angels booth at CHA...

I was very happy to get the opportunity to create a couple of canvases for the Tattered Angels booth at CHA in Chicago earlier in July. (Thank you sooo much Mia and Per for bringing the canvases to the show!)

This is the first of my two canvases, using a 6x6 stretched chunky canvas from Canvas Corp.

The background is misted with Glimmer Mist Graphite - one of my early favourite colours of mist that I still love so much. The lace was misted too, using Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Chalk.


I created the butterflies using modelling paste. They were then gessoed and coloured with Glimmer Glam in the colours Caspian Sea and Tide Pool. I really loved how the butterflies turned out. I finished the canvas off by adding lots of tiny seedbeads.






5 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Fantastisk flott canvas! Digger måten du har brukt blonde og de sommerfuglene + perlene! Virkelig lekkert!

Stephi sa...

så himla himla fin!! Vilken ära att få chansen till detta!

Ulrika sa...

Superfin! Men, har du smetat gesso på två "redan färdiga" fjärilar?? Nyfiken...

Anna sa...

Underbart fin tavla!

Sommarkramen Anna

Angelica sa...

Vilket underbart uppdrag.....
och snyggt!!!