Sidor

tisdag 17 juli 2012

Wedding card...

I've made a couple of these cards this summer... I came up with the design a few years ago and figured I'd repeat it again when creating a couple of wedding cards.

Then I freaked out a little when I remembered that Hambly is going out of business. :( So sad... Luckily, I was able to place an order for some of my favourite designs today. *phew*

Anyway... this is a very simple card. White cardstock, some Hambly, a misted Chipboard heart, some thread and a scalloped oval die cut from a book. And one of my old decorative edge scissors! :)


2 kommentarer:

Margrethe sa...

Nydelig! Trenger ikke være så avansert for å være fint :)

Ann-Sofi sa...

Verkligen läckert! Har själv kvar ett sånt där gammalt genomskinligt ark och till ett sånt här kort var det ju perfekt att använda.