Sidor

torsdag 10 maj 2012

My third Tattered Angels-project for April...

This layout was my last project for Tattered Angels in April. It's about time I'm posting it, now when we're far into May already! Where does time go? Tuva will be ONE in 7 days (that's crazy!), then we have Hugo's day on the 19th and Alva turns 6 on May 24th. May is a month full of emotions (and activities).

I used a stencil from Crafter's Workshop together with some gesso to create the pattern and then I painted my entire background with Glimmer Glam Espresso Bean. I used Glimmer Mist Olive Vine on the Doily, Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Banana Pudding on the lace and Glimmer Glaze Orange Crush on the wooden bird.



3 kommentarer:

Miae sa...

Fantastic job! I know what you mean...my Audrey turns 1 on May 28th!! Where did the time go?

Elina sa...

Så jäkla läckert det blev!

Monica sa...

De här färgerna gör mig alldeles glad! Jättefin layout.