Sidor

tisdag 27 mars 2012

Tattered Angels March layout...

Here are the projects I made for Tattered Angels this month... first a layout using the colours of my painting from yesterday - green and blue... :) I splattered Glimmer Glam (Mermaid and Organic Garden) over my background. The cheese cloth was misted with Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Banana Pudding and Glimmer Mist Key Lime Pie.


I painted the plastic flower embellishment with Glimmer Glam Mermaid and misted the lace with Key Lime Pie.


For my next layout I misted the background with three different colours of Glimmer Mist - Dark Denim, Cinnamon and Gold. I also added some gesso using a stencil from Crafter's Workshop, and then applied more mist.

This photo of me, Alva and Linus makes me happy and sad at the same time. How fast they are growing....! How is it that I hardly remember what it was like when they were this small? The title says "too fast"... and the chipboard letters were misted with Dark Denim.



For my third layout I coloured some fabric, using Chalkboard Glimmer Mist Strawberry Shortcake and Glimmer Mist Patina. I splattered some Glimmer Glam over the background and coloured the metal flower with Glimmer Glaze.

Linus was doing his reading homework, reading out loud to Alva.



4 kommentarer:

Ellison sa...

Så fina Anna! Den översta är ju så underbar! Älskar det rena vita med härliga sprakande färger! Kram

lisa sa...

Love this Anna.
What beautiful projects.
I love Alva's baby suit : )
And Key Lime Pie is one of my fave mists.x

Denise sa...

so beautiful.
love little Tuva's smile.

Monica sa...

Vilka häftiga layouter du har gjort! Och vilken fin You Do-tejp du har! :)